Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary hubs!

God has blessed us with another 12 months together.
So happy that I walked down that aisle with you to the theme from Star Wars.
So blessed to be called mommy by the 3 little people that live with us.
So excited for what the future holds for us.
and...
So glad we have some awesome documentation of our first date.
So glad you proposed on that marquee.
So glad you no longer feel the need to hold your gas around me.
oh wait...

you may kiss the bride - 6.2.07

after our date on Tuesday night.
Classic hubs.

Hope you're having a great Thursday!
I'm hoping to post some updates of what's been happening at our house this week, but I've been having a blast being really really lazy.

Here's hoping some sort of motivation bug bites me in the butt today!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...