Thursday, July 14, 2011

kitchen inspiration

just wanted to share a few pictures of pure kitchen gorgeousness with you today-


Loving the banquette in the photo above and this is the closest photo I've found to what we'll end up with (hopefully) in our own space.  Also loving the silver fixture and wood floors.

***


white cabinetry,
black countertops,
white subway tile,
Amen.

***


Loving those pendant lights and cabinets to the ceiling.

***


Gorgeous wood floors, white cabinets, and a fabulous pop of color in the window.

***


Again with the fab silver lights

***


Same lighting idea here, different color.
And, not that I would be brave enough for this myself, but I'm really diggin' those turquoise cabinets.

***


I'm sharing this pic because I love the lighting, but see the pillows?
Yup,
houndstooth.
Can you guess what I googled after finding this photo?

hint...houndstooth cross stitch pattern...

***


Love the banquette, pillows, and EAT.

***


Again with those fabulous lights and wood floors...

***


subway tile,
subway tile,
subway tile.

***

And...
just for fun-


All I could think of when I saw this was,

"Oh what a pretty kitchen Snow White had..."

(and yes, I realize there are only 6 chairs. maybe they stuck Grumpy in the corner?)

Happy Thursday Friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...