Monday, July 4, 2011

Party pics and Happy 4th to ya!

Hope you're having a wonderful 4th today!
We will be swimming and eating and enjoying time with our family and friends all.day.long, but I wanted to post some pictures from the girls party that took place on Saturday.

I'll be back tomorrow with details on the items that I made for the shindig, but for now- here's a glimpse of the awesomeness that took place...






did I mention I made a dress?


















And,
because I love my kiddos grandmothers SO much,
and,
because I don't remember taking this picture...

I think it clears me from any blame.

Maybe they were just tired after the party...

(remember- I, your daughter and daughter-in-law, did NOT, I repeat
did NOT take this picture.)

(I just posted it.
On my blog.)


Happy fourth to ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...